Friday, March 16, 2012

The Fifteenth Friday Fiction Post


I am not really sure what to put for an intro to this section.  I mean, it is #fifteen.  If, because of me, and my thing for the number fifteen, you were expecting some climactic or particularly special part of the story, nope, it just did not work out that way.  That ended up being #sixteen.

It has been a kind of rough week, but I got through it.  Yesterday was not so bad and hopefully that will be the trend for the weekend.
-----------------------------
If this is the first one you are reading, by all means please stop and read the first one first, then proceed in order, if you would be so kind.

And if you like it/them, let me know.  If you do not, I would still like to know.  If you are completely indifferent and do not feel it is worth your time to comment, that's okay, you can let me know that as well.

Part One:  → Fox at First Sight ←
Part Two:  → Foxy Lady ←
Part Three:  → Still a Fox ←
Part Four:  → Fellowship of the Fox ←
Part Five:  → Fox Free Period ←
Part Six:  → Fox, but not Forgotten ←
Part Seven:  → Fox Report ←
Part Eight:  → Fox in socks ←
Part Nine:  → Lingering Fox ←
Part Ten:  → Bargain with a Fox ←
Part Eleven: → Speechless Fox ←
Part Twelve: → Fox Filled Dreams ←
Part Thirteen: → In a Box, With a Fox ←
Part Fourteen: → Fox and Stone ←
Part Fifteen: → Chef Fox & On the Spot ←
Part Fifteen: Fox Proud → Coming Soon ←

So, feel free to comment here, or on g+, or on dA.  That would be cool, eh?  But hey, first, I just want this stuff to get read.

No comments:

Post a Comment