Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Woo! Hoo! I have sarcastic enthusiasm!

Well, it is not raining, drizzling or misting today.  That is good.  I can ride my bike without getting wet.

Except for sweat, but that is different.

It is warmer today too.  I wonder if it will last.  I suppose I could look at the forecast, but I hate to spoil the surprise.

Fiddlesticks.  It may rain later.  (Yeah, I peaked.  No, peeked.)  Not a big chance though. Maybe I will be in the 70% that it misses.

Anywho-
It is Tuesday, not Friday.  I have nothing all that special/important to say - except:
LMDE (Linux Mint Debian Edition) is out.  32bit anyway.  I am running it in a virtual box for now.  I am not entirely sure that I want to go back to a 32bit OS, but... does it really matter that much? I have never been a huge fan of Ubuntu - but put up with it because Linux Mint is teh awesome.  So, I am excited (on the inside - deep down where the nerdy me lives.)  I mean, I think I like slackware even better, but that is mostly because I like my little Slax USB drive so much.  (Especially at public terminals.)

It is installed (VBOX) but I have not really played around with it much.  Okay, any.

So, if you are into that sort of thing, try it out.  If not, oh well.

Take care.  I think I am going back to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment