Friday, April 27, 2012

Part twenty-one! Now my story can drink in the US

So, Sunday morning, Chole/DG reflects on what happened when she got home Saturday night. You get to learn (finally) why she does not like being in a closed room. But this will carry over into twenty-two a bit as well, as you will see.


I have mixed emotions about this one. Read it, then we can talk about it. I do not want to flavour the read further.


If this is the first one you are reading, by all means please stop and read the first one first, then proceed in order, if you would be so kind.

And if you like it/them, let me know.  If you do not, I would still like to know.  If you are completely indifferent and do not feel it is worth your time to comment, that's okay, you can let me know that as well.

Part One:  → Fox at First Sight
.

.
.
Part Twenty One: → What Fox Can Never Know
Part Twenty Two: The Wounded Fox → Coming Soon ←

No comments:

Post a Comment