Friday, June 8, 2012

Officially over half a year on this

I am quite honestly thinking about taking "blogspot" out of the loop here and going from g+ right to the DeviantArt content.


I mean, I do not know if anyone is really coming here to get there after-the-fact when the g+ link would be too far down the list to be practical, you know?




If this is the first one you are reading, by all means please stop and read the first one first, then proceed in order, if you would be so kind.

And if you like it/them, let me know.  If you do not, I would still like to know.  If you are completely indifferent and do not feel it is worth your time to comment, that's okay, you can let me know that as well.

Part One:  → Fox at First Sight
.
.
.Part Twenty Seven: → Putting Fox Aside
Part Twenty Eight: The Fox Path → Coming Soon ←

No comments:

Post a Comment