Monday, January 25, 2010

Re-reading for the first time

I had apparently started "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", but cannot remember reading it.  I mean, like I blanked out, but kept reading.  So, now I have to start all over again. :le-sigh:

I asked dad about the black-out.  He said I was just quietly reading and didn't think anything strange was going on.  I mean, sometimes I apparently act a little different and he can tell that I am not myself and that I will not remember stuff.


I thing that I am going to start to blog my blackouts when I can or whatever.  I have the feeling that sometimes they go by with out really anything to go on, but other times I can really tell that something weird went on without me.


Take Care,
LQ


ps. if I was a more organized person I would have a separate blog for different kinds of things I was to blog about, but alas... not-so-much.

1 comment:

  1. What page were you on when you came out of it? O_o That does sound odd, but eh, if it's a good book, you'll have the pleasure of experiencing it anew. ;)

    And multiple blogs can be difficult to keep track of. Although I tend to have trouble keeping even one updated often. X_X

    ReplyDelete