Monday, July 14, 2008

getting off to a bad start

I did not get this blog off to the start I wanted to. I planned on
unwinding during the weekend and just getting a bunch of stuff off my
chest.

No such luck.

But Hey! It's ok! I'll be fine and dandy.

So here is my top 15 CD's (du jour):
[in no particular order that I will admit to]

Everclear - Sparkle and Fade
The Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid
Yazoo - Upstairs at Eric's
Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense
Reel Big Fish - Why Do They Rock So Hard?
The Offspring - Smash
My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion
James - Laid
Cybertribe - Time Travel:Remixes
Amy MacDonald - This is the Life
Jewel - Pieces of You
Tones on Tail - Night Music
The Fratellis - Costello Music
Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Flaunt It


Ask me tomorrow and it will change, of course. ^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment