Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh, bother...

(top) fifteen things to do before I could die happy:
- Read all of William Gibson's books.
- Visit Japan to spend the night in a coffin hotel
- Spend the night in an ice hotel
- Watch a F1 race in person. (Monaco would be nice!)
- Sky diving
- Win a bicycle race (even a small one). I have finished well, bet never won. I guess I just need to find the right race.
- Get/ride a motorcycle... (not as a passenger)
- Learn French
- Learn to play a musical instrument.

OH BOTHER! this is too much work! I am just making stuff up now.
1) I want my dad to find a girlfriend so I know he will be taken care of.
2) My mom will take care of herself, past the point of good sense.

I'm not saying I am going to go off myself... right away... but just that it won't matter, will it. Once I'm no more, there will be no me to care about what I've done or haven't done, will there. I am not looking to make a mark on the world or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment