Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Candy is Not the Same

So.....
My favourite "standard" Halloween candy had been 3 Musketeers.  (Ever notice how the Musketeers are know for their swordsmanship?)
But, for the last 6 years or so, chocolate has been on my "cannot eat" list.

Coffee is too (well, on my do not _drink_ list) but I cheat sometimes.  (Okay, coco too, but no where near as much nor as recent.)

So, I was at this Halloween party Sat night.  And there was my tempter... a bucket o' 3Musketeers.

And there I was, sitting next to someone eating a 3M.

And, little rebel that I am, I was looking at it with all the fond memories of childhood full of 3M eating, loads of those little ones, every Halloween.

And I got one.  I took a bite.

It did not taste good at all.  Then I tried to think of how long it had been since I had chocolate.  I could not even finish it.

It was some time later and my tummy revolted, and it made for an unpleasant day of travel yesterday.

I can't believe how dense I can be sometimes.

Anywho, yeah, I am feeling better.
Take Care
LQ

No comments:

Post a Comment