Top Fifteen Motivational Quotes (Yeah, motivational)(in no particular order that I will admit to):
01) "Pressure is nothing more than the shadow of great opportunity."
- Michael Johnson
02) "Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts."
- Steve Prefontaine
03) "What matters is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
04) "Your imagination, my dear fellow, is worth more than you imagine."
- Louis Aragon
05) "You will never leave where you are, until you decide where you'd rather be."
- Dexter Yager
06) "You never will be the person you can be if pressure, tension and discipline are taken out of your life."
- Dr. James G. Bilkey
07) "The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital."
- Joe Paterno
08) "The years teach much which the days never knew."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
09) "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
- T. S. Eliot
10) "Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher."
- Japanese Proverb
11) "Begin challenging your own assumptions. Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in awhile, or the light won't come in."
- Alan Alda
12) "There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience."
- French Proverb
13) "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
- Vidal Sassoon (yeah, the "if you don't look good, we don't look good" guy)
14) "Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them."
- Henry Ford
15) "It hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."
- Ann Trason