Friday, November 6, 2009

Top Fifteen Hermione Granger Quotes

Top Fifteen Hermione Granger Quotes (in no particular order that I will admit to)
01) Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?
02) [laughing, mocking Professor Trelawney] Broaden your minds! Use your inner eye to see the future!
03) Yes, you must! Harry, you're in Hagrid's hut now. If you just go bursting in you'll think you've gone mad! Awful things happen to wizards who've meddled with time. We can't be seen.
04) The *point* is, we know the truth. Please believe us.
05) With a patronus? I heard Snape telling Dumbledore. According to him, only a really powerful wizard could've conjured it.
06) This is a time turner, Harry. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year.
07) He really is out there, isn't he? We've got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will. (I think that one line replaced like two chapters in the book)
08) Who cares? I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules.
09) That foul, evil old gargoyle! We're not learn how to defend ourselves, we're not learning how to pass our O.W.L.s. She's taking over the entire school!
10) Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon.
11) Stop, stop stop! You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-OH-sa, not Levio-SA.
12) You've got dirt on your nose. Did you know? Just there.
13) Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it?
14) Next time there's a ball pluck up the courage to ask me before someone else does! And not as a last resort!
15) Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you can come up with another clever idea to get us all killed - or worse, expelled.

There are more, but some of her best lines are in the last couple books.

No comments:

Post a Comment