Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top Fifteen Movie Songs 4/15

Top Fifteen Movie Songs 4/15 (in no particular order that I will admit to): 
04) "Camelot Song (Knights of the Round Table)"
Words by Graham Chapman and John Cleese
Music by Neil Innes
Film: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

Liked so much, it was done in Lego(tm).  It just gets into your head and stays there.  What else can I really say about it? 
I had seen some Monty Python before seeing Holy Grail (Penguin on the telly, Spanish inquisition, confuse-a-cat, funniest joke) (and many more since then) but was not really prepared for the hilarity.  And the little guy in the dungeon... he was so funny... I picture myself there so often.

Brave Sir Robin bit is good and funny, and the guy who wants to sing, but all these other songs and stuff are like, part of the story.  This one is ... "On second thought, let's not go there.  It's a silly place."  It just makes me laugh.  I am almost laughing now.

Oh, I guess this is turning out to be kinda short.

I am not quite sure about some of the songs in "The Meaning of Life" - if they will make the list.  I am kink of making this up as I go.  Of course, it is my list, so I suppose I am entitled.

Anywho,
Take Care-
LQ

No comments:

Post a Comment