Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another one of these question thingies

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"them from the folder, letting her know that she should've done"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
Stack of CDRW & DVDRW's: Win7 RC 64bit dvd, various Linux Mind iso's,
Zenwalk, Slackware.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Gotta think back here... An old Iron Chef America. Well, part of it, anyway.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
Maybe 05:15
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
05:06 pffffft. I was never good at that.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I think Dad is getting ready for work.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Around 02:30... I must have been checking on the snow. I don't
remember stepping out, but it was cold, so I went back in.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Fencing.net. There was a foil question. I made a joke.
9. What are you wearing?
Niteshirt, leggings and a knit cap.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. Data tables. It was weird.
11. When did you last laugh? What EXACTLY were you laughing at?
As seldom as this happens, one would think that the events would stand
out in my mind. But it is a little on the rotten side, so I guess it
is to be expected.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Not much. a poster and a calendar.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I try to avoid mirrors.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
The jury is still out on it.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Um... that Transformers 2 film. saw, but did not watch.
16. If you became a multi-billionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I... am having a hard time with this one. I think I would buy land
for a wildlife sanctuary.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about?
More people have seen me nekkid than I am rightly comfortable with,
but I could say the same if that number was 1.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt
or politics, what would you do?
Get rid of guilt and politics.
19. Do you like to dance?
No, but it happens sometimes. Most embarrassing.
20. George Bush:
NASCAR, right?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
There is a good possibility that she would grow up with me calling her
'Hey, you" no matter what she gets named.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Uh, see above, :%s/she/he/g
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If the need arose, but I like it here. Does Canada count? Then maybe
somewhere in Scandinavia.
24. What will God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I do not think we are on speaking terms.
25. Song that's playing?
Information Society: Slipping Away

No comments:

Post a Comment