Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Clearing one bad dream to make room for the next

So...
Freaky weird bad dream (nothing new there) and I thought I would clear my head to make room for the next.
I don't really remember it well - the bulk of it - just running, being chased and whatnot. There was like, the sun low on the horizon, and a field of like wheat or grain or something. This was really unfamiliar to me. I was running with someone else, like we were both being chased. I remember not being afraid, but the other girl running... the sun was shining through the wheat, and through her hair and they were like the same colour. That stands out in my mind. Oh, and the look of absolute terror on her face.

Sometimes I really wish I could draw so I could capture some of these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment